We are a leading global provider of technology-enabled, high-quality workforce medical exams and program management. Our scalable delivery model is capable of providing tailored services that address the full spectrum of customer requirements. We help solve the highly complex, large-scale health care challenges faced by government agencies and commercial companies.
Whether your medical examination program is local, regional, or national in scope, Comprehensive Health Services will work with you to implement cost-effective, customized medical programs for your workforce, no matter how large and dispersed it may be.
We can manage every aspect of your workforce medical program efficiently due to our vast network of health care professionals and our extensive experience.
Since 1980, we have provided program management and a wide range of comprehensive medical services to the U.S. government domestically, including pre-placement screenings, medical surveillance (including OSHA), DOT certification exams, and fitness-for-duty examinations. We also operate onsite health clinics for the U.S. government and prime contractors.
Since 2007, the U.S. government and prime contractors have turned to us for medical services and program management overseas to maintain employee health and medical readiness. We provide a wide range of medical services overseas, including managing and staffing onsite health clinics and hospitals for the U.S. government and prime contractors.
Clients often come to us with a specific medical need. They stay with us because we can provide a complete and comprehensive solution.
We can provide:
- A dedicated implementation team to assure a smooth transition
- A single point of contact
- Ongoing professional support and guidance, including:
- OSHA interpretation
- OSHA compliance
- Protocols alignment
- Quality assurance review of every network exam
- Case and peer reviews
- Audit support
- New clinic and legacy clinic alignment
- Web-based management tools to make your job easier
- Best practices based on more than 40 years of experience
- Manage and pay providers
- Review all exams and ensure consistent ratings
- Provide up-to-date online exam status for each candidate