In addition to the wide range of comprehensive medical services we provide to the U.S. government domestically, we also operate onsite health clinics for the U.S. government and prime contractors across the country.
Comprehensive Health Services' domestic occupational health services address the workforce medical needs of government customers. We offer turnkey health programs, often onsite, and provide the skilled and trained medical staff to implement them.
- Routine medical services
- Primary care
- Health screenings and occupational health exams
- Emergency and non-emergency services
- Public health
- Regulatory compliance monitoring
- Health and medical training and simulation
- Equipment procurement
- Establishment of all guidelines and policies related to occupational health
- Automated medical management
Whether you need a long-term onsite medical clinic to provide all of your exam management needs and offer immunizations to your employees, or you require temporary or periodic onsite services to meet a more narrowly defined exam program need, we can tailor a set of services to meet your needs.
As with our traditional program management capabilities, you benefit from our sophisticated, proprietary IT systems and broad expertise developed over the course of our 43-year history in the business.